GRANITE WORKTOPS CARE
At Marble Supreme we not only provide the finest in granite, marble and quartz stone for kitchen and bathroom spaces, we also provide an unrivalled aftercare service for any of our stone worktops and tiles. As leading specialists in the stone industry, we know a thing or two about caring for granite worktops. Whilst granite worktops are exceedingly durable and hard-wearing, they still require a certain amount of care to keep them looking as good as new for years to come. With this in mind it is important to look after your newly installed granite worktops.
PROLONGING YOUR GRANITE WORKTOPS
In busy areas such as the kitchen, cleaning your worktops on a regular basis will prolong the life and shine of your granite worktops. Cleaning your worktops is an easy process, simply follow these helpful tips:
- As a basic rule of thumb make sure to prepare all meals on a chopping board and avoid placing hot pans directly onto your worktops.
- Try to wipe up any spills as soon as you spot them, particularly if they are alcoholic, acidic or hot oily liquids. Whilst our leading Dry-Treat sealant protects your worktops from a number of ailments, acidic spills such as wine, coke and lemon juice can still aggravate your worktops and should be removed as quickly as possible to avoid any discolouration or etching of the stone.
- When cleaning your worktops, simply use warm water, a mild dishwashing liquid and a microfibre cloth.
- Care should be taken when using oily, fatty or strongly coloured products if you have any lightly coloured granite worktops or stone surfaces.
- Try not to stand or place any un-needed pressure on your worktops as this can cause it to crack, especially in un-supported areas.
- Avoid using fresh fruit or alcohol based products for long periods of time on your granite, marble or quartz worktops, as this can etch and dull the stone.
As leading supplier of granite worktops bristol, we not only have a wealth of knowledge on the different properties of granite and marble stone, we also provide an unrivalled after-care service. All of our worktops are treated with a leading Dry-Treat sealant for premium stain protection. Whats more, we also provide you with our leading stone care products to keep your worktops looking as good as new for years to come.
If you would like any further advice on our range of granite, marble or quartz stone and products then get in touch with one of our friendly team today!