Marble Contractor Job Opening
At Marble Supreme we provide master craftsmanship in stone. With over 20 years of experience, we produce a wide range of stone products, from beautifully crafted granite kitchen worktops, and flooring, right through to bespoke stone fireplaces, vanity tops, splash backs and sink surrounds.
We offer domestic and commercial services.We work directly with homeowners in Bristol, Bath and the South West, and have excellent relationships with contractors for refurbishment and new-build houses, bars, and offices.
We are looking for an experienced worktop fitter to join our team. You must be reliable, responsible and committed. This is an important job because you will be representing the company as you interact with customers. We produce a variety of products so a can-do attitude and an interest in developing new skills is vital. We are looking to continue to grow our company and hope that you are eager to grow with us.
- Measure and cut granite/quartz/marble to exact specifications.
- Produce a high standard of work.
- Work efficiently in order to meet deadlines.
- Fit templates.
- Install worktops and surfaces for both commercial and domestic customers.
- Apply any finishing touches, such as sealants.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience in the construction/masonry industry is required.
- Experience in working with granite/quartz/marble worktops and surfaces would be advantageous.
- Work productively within a team as well as working independently.
- Work accurately and precisely to specifications.
- High attention to detail.
- A good understanding of health and safety.
- Good customer service skills. It is very likely that a contractor will have a degree of interaction with customers. Therefore, we are looking for someone that can be courteous and considerate of customers as they visit the site or browse through the showroom.
To apply please send your CV to at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of ‘Marble Contractor Job Application’.
If you have any questions about this role please call 0117 956 3030.